Thursday, August 11, 2011

Some Thoughts

First, BlogHer (a big blogging convention that's really well-known) just finished, and I didn't realize until after it was done how cool it would be. Not that I would have been able to get a ticket, pay for a hotel room, and get to and fro... But next year it's in New York, and I really want to go! I haven't talked to Woof about whether or not she'd be interested in going, but I really want to make this blog into something fun, informative, and a really great place for college students and their families to share experiences (with college and products, and anything else) and to come together and do things together! That's really my ultimate goal, and after hearing so much about the conference, it sounds like something that really would have shown me what I need to do next. Plus, New York has a GREAT public transportation system (I don't drive), but the tickets will sell out more quickly. Hmmm..... I guess this is as good a time to announce that I am looking for sponsors (partial or full) to attend the BlogHer Conference in 2012. If you'd like to contact me, my email is in the left column under 'PR Friendly.'

Also, while I was looking at some other blogs, I found two things that I think are awesome and I want to share with you right away. One was a Papa John's deal for a free medium pizza, and the other was a great pen-holder craft that you can do with stuff you already have in your house!

Enjoy your night, tonight is my night off of work, so I know I'll enjoy it... By entering giveaways all night!

-Mew

No comments:

Post a Comment