Friday, August 5, 2011

Some Updates

I feel bad that I wasn't able to keep up with the Daily Deals posts again, but I realized tonight it's just too much for me alone. I have been very busy the past few days and haven't been able to find the time to go through all those deals and update the posts. I don't want to give up on it entirely (I just love the idea of college-oriented deal posts!) so I'm going to make it once a week, when new circulars are around. That would make today the first day, I think. I'm going to update the name to be 'Weekly Deals!' and if I find something before the next week's post that will expire, I'll just make a new post about it.

There's also two things going on regarding reviews and giveaways on the blog. We have a sodastream review that will be written and posted tomorrow, and soon we'll have an awesome BatterBlaster review and giveaway! Please keep an eye out for those posts. We're also open to any pitches for products for review or review and giveaway on the blog! Every review comes with a spot under 'sponsors' for a month, starting the day the review is posted to the blog. If you'd like additional blog information, just send us an email, we're always checking it!

While this technically isn't an update about the blog, something funny happened tonight at work, and I really want to share:

I work at Mcdonald's, as some of you may know, and our store is open 24 hours, so we get all kinds overnight. Well, this group of people had ordered and eaten, and when they were done they decided to have some fun. They drove around to about 20 feet in front of the drive-thru window and one of them got out. The driver honked the horn to get my attention while I served food to someone in their car, and when I glanced up, the guy outside the car was mooning me. I only saw it for a second because honestly we were too busy for me to have the time to stare at someone's butt. The funny part is that the driver panicked when they realized I saw who they were, and started to drive away without the moon-er. He was running after the car, frantically trying to pull up his pants and yelling 'wait! Wait!' The car did stop a little ways away, but it was still kinda funny that they thought such a dumb 'prank' would bug me, and that the driver was so worried that they started to drive away. What was I gonna do?

That's all the updates I have for now. Thank you for reading!

-Mew

No comments:

Post a Comment