Monday, July 11, 2011

Free Stuff

I am really funny about free stuff. When I know something is coming in the mail, I check the mail 20 times a day every day. Even Sunday, just in case. I talk about whatever it is all the time, purely out of excitement. And then when I get the item, I rip it open and i immediately examine the contents very carefully, like I'm trying to look through them. Really, I just want to see what it is that I got and see how much it weighs and what it's made of, because I've spent so much time thinking about it by then that I'm convinced it's made of gold and is the best thing ever. Then, with the product in my hand, I think about all the things I want to do with it. If at all possible, I put it to use right away, even if I'm in the middle of something. Yes, I am funny about free stuff.



With the move-in date for my new apartment creeping closer and closer, I have made a pledge to hold all the free stuff that won't rot until I move in. This has been incredibly hard for me, since these products are all really cool, and I want to try them right now. I am excited to have some cool food for my new place, though, and I really enjoy planning ahead and making lists of what I have, what I need, what I want, and what sort of space there will be. I did find out that I do have another roommate. She seems to have some of the same interests of Woof and I, and she has a chameleon, but that's about all I know right now.

I wish August would be tomorrow so I can open some of these things! : (

Off to make a time machine,
         Mew


P.S. There will be some new things in the shop this week that you may want to look out for, including some really pretty scarves!

No comments:

Post a Comment