Sunday, May 22, 2011

Today's Adventure

Today my family and I went to the flea market near our house. This place is a lot of fun because there's old and new things to buy really really cheap. I made some purchases for the shop, as well as finding some thing I made a while back to add to the shop next month. I've been productive! I want to show you guys some of the things I found at the flea market today! All of these pictures were texted to people I know. As you should have figured out yesterday, I am not a photographer and I probably never will be, but some of these pictures are good anyhow. I think it was an accident, but it happened anyhow. Here they are:

This will be available in our shop at some point in the future. It's a little big to be a necklace, but I think we'll offer it as one anyhow, though we'll have to take pictures of it as a keychain first. It's Bo Peep from Toy Story, but I didn't know that until I got it out of there. I just thought 'THREE HEADED SHEEP.'

Blue from Blue's Clues. This will be a keychain, necklace, or phone charm. It's kinda big for a necklace, but some people wouldn't mind how big it is. This picture is a stellar example of my bad photography. Woof will do better, I swear!

A cute little teddy bear. No clue where it's from or what it is, but it seems like it'll be a cute necklace/keychain/phone charm when we're done with it.

I'm sure you remember this character from Pocahantas. It's a little big for a necklace, but when we're done with him, he'll be very cute, and last FOREVER.

There's a pokemon lady at the flea market, and I always visit her booth. Woof and I discussed using a pokemon figure from her booth for a keychain. It's little enough to be a necklace, but I think my favorite use is the keychain. This is a buneary laying on its' stomach. I picked it because it was unusual.

I don't know who this is, but it was in this position before I picked it up. I didn't even notice until my sister pointed at it and stated: "derp."

My sister: "Mime Hitler and His Easy Bake Oven."

The 'Where's Waldo' of Graceland

What IS this??

Awwwwww.....

So those are the pictures I took while I was there. Obviously, better pictures of the to-be charms will be taken, but for now that's the sneak peek! Tomorrow I hope to see Woof and hand over the knot scarves to her and the charms, too, since she has all the stuff we use to make charms and the ability to actually take good pictures! There are also two other new charms I put in the bag I'm giving Woof tomorrow, and two necklaces I made a few years ago that are very cute! I'd take pictures of them, but I'm sure Woof will just have to fix it anyhow.... Sniff.

Last thing. A preview of the description of the glass phone charms we're putting up soon (I swear!):

These charms were made a couple of years ago by Mew. They feature a very strong string that will last forever, strong glass beads (some are ceramic or plastic), and some even have silver pendants that say 'love.' The charms that Mew has given to friends and family out of this batch are all still around today, and often they take a beating from the people who own them. They work great on cell phones, Nintendo DS, as zipper pulls, and from various other places. We do not recommend hanging it on your keychain because the string has proven to get caught in the keys, causing a bit of trouble when one goes to open any sort of door. It doesn't hurt the charm, but it is a bit irritating. This charm will last you FOREVER. If you have any questions, please PM us with the question and we'll check it out for you!
So, that's it. I have nothing more to say to you.

Lots of Love,
       Mew

No comments:

Post a Comment