Thursday, April 21, 2011

I was a model!

Woof took pictures of me with the hoodie bags today. We've been putting it off because we didn't want to put them up just to have to pay monthly fees immediately, but what with the contest at http://katenkaboodle.com/ on Monday highlighting some new phone charms (some glass/ceramic ones that aren't going up until next month) we thought it might be worth it to just suck it up and pay the extra 40 cents for the hoodie bags. After all, this contest should bring more interest in our shop, right?

For those of you who don't know about it yet, there's an easter themed big contest hop thingy going on right now. Here's a nifty link. Click it and hop around to win some prizes. It ends Monday (the day our charms go up!) so enter soon. The prizes are all book-related. Some are kids books, some are gift cards, some are your choice of book, and some are book swag.

 http://iamareadernotawriter.blogspot.com/p/giveaway-hop-page.html

Even if you don't think you're interested, go look at the link, read what she has to say on it, and decide then.

Also, easter is coming up! I'm going to be in Brooklyn with my great aunt and my mom. Both of us work the day before, I believe, so my aunt will be happy to know that I don't want to go anywhere else. She never lets me go anywhere on holidays anyhow... Sniff... We also usually leave with something funny she said or something she just kept mentioning that is just so 'her.' For example, at lease once a visit, she mentions an electrolux vacuum. She took this vacuum from the trash and found it didn't have a power cord. So she took it in to a vacuum cleaner store and paid to have them put a new cord on it. That's right. Vacuum stores exist. I was surprised, too. She also visits lamp stores for custom lamp shades, and cross stitching stores for special templates. I guess that's New York for you, a little bit of everything.

That's pretty much what I had to say today. Keep an eye on our shop tonight or tomorrow the hoodies will be up.

Love Always,
        Mew

No comments:

Post a Comment